maybe success is measured best by nothing less than our obedience. - J.N.

July 27, 2010

Jackpot?

Remember how I hadn't found my clothing jackpot yet? Well I may have. I am uncertain because I don't know how frequently I'll make use of this designer dress.

It's a black sheath/shift dress - totally appropriate for work and hardy! It should last me a long time, even if I wear it on a regular basis.

The designer is Eric Bergere.

When I found the dress, I touched the material and looked at the construction. It was very good quality and well made. I looked at the label to see if I recognized it. Eric Bergere - Paris.

OoOoOoH Paris.

Tried it on. Fit like a charm.

Hmm.... Made in Poland.

$5.99 not bad at all for a dress of this quality.

Okay, I'll buy it.

After I bought it I got special permission from Brad.

Then I researched it and found out that he is a French designer (Eric Bergere, I mean. Not Brad.) He used to work as a designer for Hermes too. Rad.

I don't have a picture of the dress yet, but when I get one I will share with you.

In the meantime... happy thrifting!

1 comment:

carmen said...

Hey sharon! I enjoyed your post about Sabbathing :) That is the current phase of my life right now... thank God, after 2 straight years of crazy... un-Sabbathing. So yeah, the last few days have been total relaxing, cleaning, purging all my "stuff", re-organizing, spending longer chunks of time with God. goooooood times ^^
And next week I'll be going to Philidelphia to start school at Westminster! You might have heard from Iris or something. yeah~ next 3 years. With at least 1 or 2 chances to pop by Vancouver in the next year, hopefully. :D At least we are on the same continent now!
carmen <3