maybe success is measured best by nothing less than our obedience. - J.N.

March 30, 2007

Fake invitation...

Tomorrow we are going to view a suite! It is not our first choice because it isn't as close in proximaty to cadence as we would like, but we must start somewhere. At least we will have a broader idea of what to look for in a suite having viewed one (or some) prior to deciding on the one.
It's at Mr. Ji Hong's house. I just like saying JiHong. JiHong. JiHong. That's an awesome name.

We're having envelope troubles. Apparantly, Helen and I did not do enough research as to average invitation size; 6x6 is "custom" and thus, hard to come by. We've located a bulk source though I'm unsure as to whether the quoted price will remain reliable (Let's pray!!!) and whether we (as regular people) can purchase from a manufacturing/warehousing company supplying to business. Anyhow, we have connections (Thanks Tommy and Kelly!) who've been so dedicated in helping us get the best dealio.

Here's our old invitation to whet your appetite.


We almost went with this but Helen and I were just not satisfied. It's nice; Doesn't knock the socks (and toe jam) off!! The one we made after this (the real one) definitely is impressive. I stared at it for awhile. To make things fun, this blog is actually an echo of the colour scheme of the real invitations...

On Wednesday, we're meeting with the "mortgage guy." I don't even know his name. He's going to lead us through this whole process of owing a ton of money to the bank so we can live in a home to call our own. Mahvelous. Something to do with fixed rates... though I am definitely not the person to blog about this.

And since this blog is everything related to weddings, today is one of my attendant's 22nd birthday! Well actually it's tomorrow but since she is several time zones away, it is already her birthday where she is right now!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN :) Biggest XO's for you!! Muah!! Love, Sharon


2 comments:

Lauren Laidler said...

THANK YOU SHARONA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOUR GIFT ARRIVED TODAY AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETHEART! Can't wait to see you again! You guys are in my prayers. Thank you for keeping us updated through your blogs! It's sooo appreciated!!! LOVE YOU! MISS YOU! BIG HUGS! xoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Ahaha, you two look so dopey in the blog pic; it's awesome.