ok, since it is quite late in the evening (read 11pm), plus the fact that I've been going for19 hours straight now, this will be brief update so there's something slightly significant to read regarding our wedding.
Things progress nicely. When we need to get something done, it gets done. It's done well and it's usually pretty fun. Today we picked up the wedding bands. The jeweler is awesome! Top of the line stuff. I think I might wear my engagement ring on my right hand after the wedding... though I haven't decided. I guess I'll just have to see what I'm more comfortable with. Maybe i'll even switch things around for FUN. hahahah. I also got lost trying to get downtown from campus. I somehow ended up two blocks south of where I wanted to be. I wish I could navigate downtown better, though there's no reason why I ought to.
The invitations are at the printers. I can't share the invitations online but I will at a later time post the initial invitations helen and I came up with. We were not happy with it (hence the not deciding on it...) though it is just nice.
Saturday morning is registry day. We will be registering at Home Outfitters (part of HBC). I'm excited to walk around with a scanner scanning things we'll need. We have a list of things that we'll need for our new home. Brad is not against a salad spinner (I'm fascinated with those things) though he doesn't know what to think about the pink support breast cancer research salad spinner.
My eyes are starting to sting so that's the end of this wedding post. More to come later...
No comments:
Post a Comment