I'm having a fantastic time modifying this blog (when I should be either resting or doing school work... as I am home sick...) I've added the ticker from my xanga. I've also added a widget! How cool is that? I feel like I'm compuliterate; but really it's a false sense of pride since I still have no idea what I'm doing. Case in point: what kind of computer ink should I get for my sister's printer for our invitation labels...?
On Saturday we saw Mr. Jihong's basement suite. It was not bad; clean, open, spacious. That's all we have to say as we would still really like to find a place in the area of cadence.
Also, please let me know if the widget on the side panel is annoying; that is, if you would rather have it as a post instead of a show that's constantly there.
Ciao!
3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS SHARON!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG! i always love your updates. I LOVE YOUR widgets!!!! i love the pics and music... that is a nice touch!!! seriously... it's all good! how are you? i miss you! i can't wait to see you again. you mean the world to me chick! love you loads. sendin tons of hugs! God bless you! keep smiling! you're in my thoughts & prayers! xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
hey sharon (& brad)!
that widget thing is so cool...i never knew you could put something like that on blogspot. you're waaay ahead of me girl... :D
and those pictures! oh they make me laugh! haha..you guys are awesome ^^
GO WIDGETS!!!!!
I am now widget queen and Nick is seriously unimpressed with my profligate use of random irritating widgets!! However, I also feel like I'm quite clever using them - tho like you Sharon - I have no idea what I'm doing or how they work!! LONG LIVE THE WIDGETS!!!!!
Lots of love xoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment