Helen and I decided to post this picture so we wouldn't give too much away... (?) As Brad and I usually conclude at the end of our wedding planning related conversations: Do we really care this much regarding some detail (or another)? It will be great at the end of the day. Haha... maybe I'll post one with Brad squinting because his eyes are in pain; he looks like he wants to cry. I think I'll get him to describe his experience too....
maybe success is measured best by nothing less than our obedience. - J.N.
April 28, 2007
Engagement Shoot
Look how much fun we had! It was beautiful weather; so many people were around. Crowds and bright (wonderfuL) sunshine limited us a little bit (go figure, eh?) But we had a grand time! I was fine with the bright light but Brad (poor honey-ah) was having such a hard time with the light. His eyes were in so much pain :( But good effort! We have some nice pics and we had (another) interesting experience. It was hard for me to take directions at first. It got better... It's a good thing we practiced this before the wedding day.

Helen and I decided to post this picture so we wouldn't give too much away... (?) As Brad and I usually conclude at the end of our wedding planning related conversations: Do we really care this much regarding some detail (or another)? It will be great at the end of the day. Haha... maybe I'll post one with Brad squinting because his eyes are in pain; he looks like he wants to cry. I think I'll get him to describe his experience too....
Helen and I decided to post this picture so we wouldn't give too much away... (?) As Brad and I usually conclude at the end of our wedding planning related conversations: Do we really care this much regarding some detail (or another)? It will be great at the end of the day. Haha... maybe I'll post one with Brad squinting because his eyes are in pain; he looks like he wants to cry. I think I'll get him to describe his experience too....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lovely Photo you guys!! I sent you a message on Facebook, however if you didn't get it yet - Neil and I would love to still do coffee/lunch with you and Brad this coming sunday - check your facebook inbox for the longer scoop on things!! :)
sharon and brad you look beautiful and so happy! thanks for the blog entry!!!!!! i looked at the rest of them on the site and they are awesome! way to go guys! you look fab!!!! xx
can i just say AHHHHHH 18 more days!!!!!! that's soooo EXCITING!!!!!!!! see you 5 days! LOVE YOU!!! xx
Post a Comment