Disclaimer: this particular post will make most sense having read the previous day's post. Though really, I suppose you'd get the picture regardless...
Well, the battle is not yet won. Since I had closed the windows, I did not notice any more flies. After cooking dinner though, the skies had cleared, and it was getting warm in our home. We opened the den porch door slightly and made sure the blinds were turned closed tightly. To no avail. We killed 2 or 3 more flies. I suppose they're sneaking in through that entrance. I am leaving it open because it is warmer today. Consequently, I killed two flies not 10 minutes ago, spurring me to update the battle log.
One of the dead ones from yesterday evening. Sorry for the blinding sunlight. That's why we must open the windows. The afternoon sun is just too hot.
3 comments:
hahahah oh sharon you are hilarious! bless you! i hate flies too! i hear ya! keep on fighting! love you lots! miss you loads! xoxoox
Oh Sharon, you're not alone in your fight! Mario and I have found too that we've got a lot more flies buzzing around our place lately (we don't have screens on the windows either). Good luck on your continued fight against the flies!
hahahhaaaaaa - Canadian flies are so much bigger and squishier looking than English flies ;o) heheheheeeee go FlyBusters!!! xxx
Post a Comment