maybe success is measured best by nothing less than our obedience. - J.N.

July 25, 2007

Still Crunching Away...

I am still working on my last paper. It's this week or bust I'm telling you! I have to have it mailed to my prof this week or I leave him minuscule marking time before the final exam. I HAVE to have these papers in before the final exam or I will not be able to write it! AHHHHHHHH! That's why I'm here telling everyone about it. Supernatural writing powers, c'mon! :P

Life isn't too bad over here at Royal Oak and Rumble. It's been cold and wet. But it's warming up! yea! The humidity is trapped in our place; especially in the (gross) bathroom I keep lamenting about. There is no circulation whatsoever. Nil. Nada. Nothing. Blech.

Things are slowly being put away. Apparently we have more storage space than we thought! haha... we just need to make the space usable. We got a kitchen island table. It rocks. It's not completely put together yet as we're staining it... this is what it looks like:
Neato, eh? Extra counter space... I'm giggling! hehehe. We'll be able to put our toaster oven in the actual kitchen!! It's not ready though, as I've mentioned. This is the reason why:
The green is just like that. Just. We're doing two coats so you can see a bit of wood still. Gorgeous!

Anyway, back to my last paper! YEA! Pray hard :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

i totally understand...exams come first!! ps...i wish i knew you were going to buy one of those island things, b/c we have one we want to kinda get rid of :S haha..oh well :) hope your exam goes well and we'll be in touch!