maybe success is measured best by nothing less than our obedience. - J.N.

July 6, 2007

crunch time

Well, the time has come: to cram. I have to finish the course load for this distance course I have to finish in August. I Have To Pass this course because otherwise, I'm not graduating and not making it into Teacher Education. So please Pray Hard that I will be focused, disciplined, and coherent in writing these papers. Also for the study time before my final exam on August 11th (Saturday).

I don't think I've ever posted honeymoon pictures before so I leave this short blog with some pics of honeymoon pictures.



This is Haystack Rock, the "main attraction" at Cannon Beach




This is the gift basket and flowers from mom & dad Snider





Isn't this place just gorgeous?




Enjoying the evening on the beach




Being goofy during the day




Brad with his butter for his pancakes... gross




A representation of our newfound love for glass art




One of our last evenings there




A beautiful evening




Good bye Cannon Beach!

3 comments:

theresa :) said...

prayers for you sa-lun! and sweet pictures!

Rachel said...

looks like you guys had a great honeymoon! love the pics! good luck on your course. i know you'll do great! take care and talk to you soon!

slackr4ever said...

Beautiful Photos! Looks like you guys had a great time! thanks for posting them!!!