maybe success is measured best by nothing less than our obedience. - J.N.

August 7, 2007

I hate studying

I especially hate studying for English exams. It's so unfortunate that my last course, though it is in English, counts for my religious studies credits. It is also unfortunate that it's merely my minor meaning if something awful happens and I fail, I will not be allowed into the education program in Sept. AHHH!!!

So here I am studying for this exam. I Hope I Pass. I am praying that I will pass. Then we can fry bigger fish... *sigh

Everything is basically the same around here. I have a week off from starbucks and next week I start at my new store in Burnaby. I'm excited to be starting there though it is kind of surreal. I have never worked in another store before. But this brand new store seems like a good place to relocate and call mine. The people there have been friendly so far. And so far only girlos...! Not too surprising seeing it is starbucks but bridgeport when I left it was teeming with boys. haha.

anyway, I still tutor this week, which suits me fine, because I will be cramming for my exam on Saturday. Again, please pray that I will pass my exam! It's so important...!

On another note, brad and I purchased some Foxtrot comics from amazon the other day! We're waiting for it's arrival. When you don't have a television, one must find other ways to occupy time other than the internet. Lately it's comics... I want to get television show dvds. Reba, The Nanny (found some on ebay!), maybe some simpsons (though I don't think we'll want the whole 104385739 seasons), and I caught an episode of ugly betty last week at my in-law's house. it was pretty entertaining. any other television suggestions? I wish TLC would put their shows on dvd. Even if you're not watching What not to wear for their fashion sense, Clinton and Stacy are hilarious.

Back to MIlton....

p.s. who thinks it's brad's turn to blog?


vote now.

3 comments:

Helen said...

I vote for Brad posting. haha

theresa :) said...

prayers for you for sure!

good blessings at your new store. my store doesn't have many guys too. at least i haven't worked with any yet.

lately i've been saturating myself with my friends dvds. because that's one show i cannot get enough of! :P

Unknown said...

I also vote for Brad posting!!

If you want a real laff - you should check out the UK "What not to wear" with Trinny and Susannah! Those girls scare me! Or - "how to look good naked" with Gok Wan - sounds a bit dodgy but the guy is amazing at building up self confidence in women! - betcha can find him on the net!!

Big hugs xoxox