Even though I haven't blogged about it in awhile, I have, of course, still been thrifting up a storm. Okay, not quite a storm as we are now on a (mostly) cash budget (which is really awesome! It's really freeing being on a cash budget - so counterintuitive - but truly, it is a relief to know how much 'fun money' I can spend in a matter of weeks, and not leave our other (financial) goals lacking.)
Anyway, this is one of my favourite finds recently. I love thrifting designer clothing for my boy because really, why should kids wear retail designer?!? They fit the clothing (usually) for a season.
I found the above jacket at Orphan Aid Thrift for a mere $2. When I found it, I couldn't believe my luck! Sized 18-24 months with a ferocious tiger on the right arm. I knew Brad would approve, too :)
Did a bit of googling and found it still being sold at an online retailer. For $57.
Oh and my boy likes it too! He roars when we talk about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment