I truly have wanted to blog nearly three times in the last few weeks - "nearly" being the operative word. I'm not sure why I'm not feeling the love to write. Nothing to procrastinate for perhaps? Too much sharing verbally with others? I don't know... but I did want to record a grandparent story so that I don't forget it.
I thrifted some cool things for my grandparents. A nice brooch for my grandma and a pair of cool suspenders for my grandpa. Before I gave it to them, I wanted to make sure that my g-pa still wore suspenders. I've bought some for him before, but it's been awhile since I've seen him wear them because of course it's usually under a sweater or cardigan.
And of course, I don't know what suspenders are called in cantonese, so as I'm walking up to my g-ma, I ask her, "Grandma - does grandpa still wear those things that go around..." and I gestured around my shoulder. She turned to me as I asked and responded, "Huh? A bra?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was in tears from laughing. She missed the part about grandpa.
Oh but ya' had to be there.
1 comment:
Good times. Laughing so hard the gut hurts…lol and I could not keep my composure even as we went to pray for the meal xD
Post a Comment