Anyway, back to summer. My school year was SUPERRRRR fantastic. My students were so wonderful and I felt like I could teach them for another year. On the last day of school, one of my students cried as we read the line in my morning message to them "I love you and will miss you." Then it made me cry of course. I've never cried on the last day of school!! I've never had a student cry on the last day of school! To my recollection, at least. But that's not entirely reliable...
I'm looking forward to this summer. There's nothing huge planned besides a couple of weekends exploring with friends. And a whole lotta potential as we've bought a duplex with M&M. Next week, I'm taking in a conference and will be doing more planning for the upcoming September. I'm looking forward to that too! God has really blessed me with energy and enthusiasm this year because I'm already geared to think about the upcoming school year. Of course, I'm happy to rest, and I need to rest, but also anticipating greater things to come.

There's our sold sign! It's all very surreal and exciting. Each day we're still thanking God for preparing this place for us. Upcoming posts will tell about this miracle!
2 comments:
hooray!!!! so many exciting things happening! we are so thrilled for you both and the new house! i'm glad you had an amazing year at school!!! enjoy every last minute of your summer holidays!!! we must skype soon! love you and miss you! lauren xx
SO excited for you guys that you sold your place and bought a house! i really must check back on your blog more often :)
Post a Comment