maybe success is measured best by nothing less than our obedience. - J.N.

May 16, 2011

A merry marry day

My sister had a wedding this past weekend. A wonderful celebration it was. There were several memorable things that occurred on this momentous creation of a new family. Here they are:

  • Suki's hair salon in Richmond - excellent service at 7:30 AM. Why? They served me coffee when I wanted (needed) it the most. And refilled it.
  • God-centred ceremony - it doesn't get better than seeing Jesus' work in the lives of the couple-in-new-family-creation-mode.
  • "Kissing is not required to make babies" I learned from Linda. This ensued in much hilarity and silliness for the latter portion of the banquet. One can imagine. But this is a G-rated blog so there is only so much I can explain. The couple's parents' were having difficulty kissing in public upon which I commented that older Chinese couples don't/rarely kiss so I wonder how they make babies. To which Linda enlightened me with the above quote and questioned whether that was the reason why I have not yet conceived. Okay this explanation is getting out of hand... my apologies
When pictures arrive, you'll have to see them via facebook :)

Cheerio!



1 comment:

slackr4ever said...

Saw some photos on FB. Beautiful!!! Loved both her dresses!!