maybe success is measured best by nothing less than our obedience. - J.N.

May 12, 2009

I wore my dress inside out today.  All day.  It's not the first time...

You know I am busy/preoccupied/running-at-full-tilt/out-of-it when I can wear an outfit inside out, and not bat a lash.  Not even my sweet club participants, ranging from grades 2-4, noticed my blunder.  I'll miss those sweet girls for my friendship bracelet club.  They requested I have it again as today was our last meeting.  They'd join again, they claim... a few at least... probably the ones that could stomach my sarcasm, my teasing, and my calling them "girl" or "sweetheart" because I'm "so old" and I can't remember all their names.  I'll miss those ones.

Anyway, yes-- these are busy times.  Amidst caterpillars transforming into butterflies, getting kindergarteners to document this whilst NOT touching the bug aquarium, and training 39 five and six year old children for the Spring Concert AAAAAAANNNNDDDD Chapel, (oh and lets not forget report cards and sports day that will very very very soon be upon us,) these are busy times.

So busy, I don't even care when my dress/top is inside out.  All freakin' day.

Stellar.  

And it's not even as if I don't see myself in the mirror at all during the day.  In fact, I even checked this morning, before I popped the dress over my head, whether I had it on properly for the exact reason that it has happened before.  Alas, such is what happens when one rips out tags.  And is tired in the morning.  Ick...

I'm a classy kinder-teacher.

2 comments:

Lauren Laidler said...

oh bless you sharon! hang in there! you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!! thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers!!!!! love you lots! miss you tons! xoxoxo

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Gee, I wish I was TOCing that day! I would've noticed *and* I would've told you. ;)