Often, Brad and I will be in a pinch for a quick meal. Because we don't want to eat out all the time, sometimes I have to be very creative. This baby here allows me creativity when we're in a tight spot.
This helpful curry is sold in a block. Its concentrated spices just melt into your dish and makes everything saucy and delicious. It's not spicy at all, even the "hot" variety.Usually, I use whatever meat I have on hand, cook it on the pan, toss in whatever vegetables I have in my fridge (sometimes frozen...), add 2 cups of water, boil (takes my stove t-minus 3 minutes!!), toss in some of the curry chunks, mix well, let thicken (also very few minutes...), and serve hot over white rice. Oh and I ALWAYS add this:

1 comment:
Where do you buy this magical curry block? T & T? It sounds yummy but how much of the box/block must you throw in to get the right flavour? And how much of the coconut milk?
Post a Comment