maybe success is measured best by nothing less than our obedience. - J.N.

March 25, 2008

On the move

We received a letter in the mail today from Cadence (our condo), telling us it's time to start getting ready to be on the move, and reminding us we still owe them (a lot of) money. I know I've said this before, but usually when they send us a letter, it's purpose is to remind us we owe them money, or to encourage us to spend more in some way. But it is exciting! They are now telling us that we should be moving in around the end of June, which is a month later than the last time we heard from them but this works better for us anyways. I have been saying the past couple of weeks that up until recently this experience hasn't been "real"; we looked at some floor plans, signed some papers, and paid some money, way back in the day in September 2006. But now we can walk up to the fence on the outside of the property, and point at our windows. I mean, how cool is that?

3 comments:

Helen said...

yaaay exciting!

Then you can get your brand new MAC like MEEE!!

IT CAME TODAY!!! WHEEEEE

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!! hahaha

Lauren Laidler said...

HOORRRAYYY!!!!

THAT IS SOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW :)

SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!

if you need any help just let me know :)

love you!

xxxxxxx

Pat said...

Yaaay~ I'll spontaneously invite myself over there! :)