It's 2022. We are calling this year 'the one for decisions' -- this season of adulting has us researching the pavers, choosing the pavers, and laying the pavers on the path before we take the next step.
Last season felt like we merely took the next step on a path already laid out.
It took us a bit of time to realize we are here, and during that time much wrestling and working out ensued. We are exhausted (and thats definitely an understatement).
Since the last post, here are some mentionable major decisions:
- I finished my season at the school I'd worked at since 2008.
- The school aged kids continue to learn from home. Happily, there are greater opportunities to meet other home learners and participate in events this year.
- The youngest started a forest class and we are all reaping the therapeutic benefits of it.
- We welcomed another family pet -- a young breed called an Eurasier (or Eurasian) -- and named her Rosie. We are also reaping the therapeutic benefits of having a breed specifically nurtured to be the perfect family companion. I never knew I could love an animal like I do her.
- My parents relocated to the sunshine coast; my childhood home no longer belongs to them.
- Both our work lives are growing and developing. It's paced and exciting to see change on the horizon.
No comments:
Post a Comment