maybe success is measured best by nothing less than our obedience. - J.N.

February 22, 2011

Bible story

In my class, we follow a Bible curriculum. It goes through some of the well-known Bible stories and biblical heroes. We just finished up the life of Joseph. To culminate, we watched this movie by Dreamworks Joseph, King of dreams.

I've seen this movie.... probably about 4-5 times and I'm still not tired of it! This little video is a nice, lovely song from the movie - a glimpse into why I like this movie. Note: I do find there are a little too many songs in this movie, but they're not terrible so I can look over that...)


A reason why I like this movie... It portrays a human and emotional part of Joseph that we don't always think about when considering the life of Joseph. That adds to the change that eventually happens in his life - change that is certainly brought by God, not by Joseph's own growth. This is something we can all look towards when we claim to be followers of Jesus.

No comments: