maybe success is measured best by nothing less than our obedience. - J.N.

June 29, 2010

A sunny Tuesday

It's good to be back. I'm feeling like my normal self again, despite my scary eye (popped a blood vessel in my eye, I think due to my heavy coughing. I look like a halloween character or something sinister), and my coughing (which is improving - hopefully - due to antibiotics). I've lots of rest and relaxation and doing things I enjoy (cooking, keeping house, thrifting, getting closer to crafting...)

So I took Mukmuk to the vet today. This cat has cost us $ I don't even want to calculate. And it's not quite finished. *sigh* We are praying that after a few more weeks of treating him (the most constant one is his right ear. pray for his right ear to heal. quickly. so we don't have to try any more costly investigating techniques), we won't have to see the vet every month. Please pray with us.

In other news, on Sunday, we came home and Maomao greeted us. I started to call for Mukmuk. No cat. I started to look for him because sometimes in his deep sleep, he doesn't hear us. No cat. Where is my Mukmuk!?!??!?!?!?!?! We found the poor little guy stuck in Brad's top dresser drawer :( Sad! He was totally fine and we didn't find any "evidence" of him being stuck in there frightened or for very long. But I was so panicked! I thought he jumped out the window, even though we have screens.

This poor little guy always gets himself into some sort of mess. And then he just reminds us that he was chucked into a garbage dumpster when he was just a wee thing. And we swoon and feel bad for him. Then we give him his rubs and cuddles.

I leave you with a picture of the evil eye.


WAHH! So scary~


And if I (constantly) smile, you wouldn't even see it.



Peace out, yo.

2 comments:

Lauren Laidler said...

oh sharon... we are praying for you and your eye as well as cough AND poor mukmuk! bless him!!! he's had a tough go!!!! we miss you and can't wait to see you! thank you for the update!!!! God bless! love you lots! xx

Unknown said...

your eye is so useful. if any kid misbehaves in class, you can scare them!

when did you change your blog template? I like it! very summery!