While I'm waiting for the children to settle before I start praying, I see one boy trying to engage and play with another boy. The other boy says to him, "shhh... praying's more important than playing!" hehehe
Talking about moms and dads, one girl said that sometimes, her mom and dad kiss!! I remarked that sometimes, married people do that. Another girlo pipes up... and sometimes, married people can see each other's private parts! mohohoho
As the kids are eating lunch and I'm doing some organizing, a girl exclaims "Mrs. S.n.ider, I love you so much, I want to call you Mom!" erm... hahaha
These are my favourites so far this year!
4 comments:
oh bless the children! they are such darlings!!!!! awww sharon you are the best!!!!! that's sooo great! i hope the rest of your year turns out to be this cute!!!! thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers!!! xxx
oh man! those are too funny! thanks for sharing! hope you're having a good year :)
awwwww~ that is too sweet. Kindergarten! None of my kids ever want to call me mom. Instead, they ask how I am a teacher since I look so young. :P That is grade 5/6 for you!
very cute. i love kids.
Post a Comment