I'm feeling much better today anyway, thanks!
Thank you all for thinking of me and praying for me this past Monday during my "triple-jump-exam" (they call it triple jump because we have 3 in one year... strange eh?). I was pretty nervous; it wasn't until halfway through the exam when I felt my heart stop racing! My examiner was very nice and was very helpful in that she would prompt us with question if we were forgetting to explain any information they wanted to know that we knew! The 5 hour prep we had the morning of the exam went well also. My tutorial works really really well together and we divided up the parts, shared our ideas, then synthesized the materials to individualize it. And we are still friends! That is usually a sign of good camaraderie :)
And I leave this brief update post with this picture that I just took outside not 20 minutes ago:
The most beautiful things in life are the ones that has God's fingerprint on it. As I'm writing this, the sky is probably more gorgeous but I'm too cold to stand outside to snap more pictures. If my excuse sounds lame to you, it's because it is. Then I would say that my photo skills wouldn't do it justice, which is true, yet still excuse-ish in my opinion! Anyway, point is that beauty is everywhere; it really is just a matter of dumping my excuses and taking that moment to breathe deep and enjoy.
Until next time...
:)
2 comments:
Congrats on getting through your exams! I know Neil won't be done till the end of this week, so I'm really looking forward to the end of this semester! Glad your feeling better, and if it makes you feel even better, I didn't jump to the conclusion that you might be pregnent when I read your blog! Even though EVERYONE assumes the moment your not feeling well it HAS to be morning sickness - am i right? Enjoy your time off!! ;)
sa-lun!! i'm so behind in blog reading :S i'm gonna catch up in a few days when i'm done my flippin exams. i wanna know what's going on in your liiiife hahaha.. miss you!
Post a Comment