I was back at work today, and I have to admit, I was a little grumpy. Some of it was probably the 6am starting time, earlier than usual because Dave (who regularly works that shift) is on holidays this week.
My dad has a little saying that I have come to hold dear; it goes like this: "Don't let your lack of planning become my emergency." Oh, it's beautiful. I don't think that there is anything else at work that irks me more than when things are not thought through - or thought of at all, or prepared at all - by people who should have been doing so, and it ends up costing others who have taken the time to be prepared themselves. I hate it. Especially when it is me. Regrettably, after having a large dose of that once, or twice, it only takes a pinch of it in the future to awaken the senses and with that little amount irk me again. And it is usually terribly disproportionate to the crime. If that makes any sense to you, then you can understand that that was my morning. I was a little grumpy.
1 comment:
wow...a rant by Brad~
Post a Comment