True to practicality, I began spring break taking a break from - well, everything. Today's dinner at my in-laws place was my first venture out since quarantining myself. I thought I might have the dreaded "seems-like-a-cold-but-might-really-lurk-strep-throat" illness. Yuck. Since I know how our 5... Wait, 3 readers really want to know, today has been the first day my throat has started to feel better. Joyful, eh?
I don't mind too much that I'm holed up at home with me sickPad and sickPhone. They definitely make it easier to be sitting propped up in bed due to congestion or surfing on the couch all. Day. Long.
What a practical use of this break. No worries about planning for a t.o.c. No worries about what shenanigans my munchkins are inflicting on unsuspecting grown ups. No worries about feeling guilty "I can tough it out..... Right?" I just don't feel her practical at home.
I'd wanted to get a few projects done this break. A few thrifting adventures. Sigh. I hope to post once this holiday about my favorite local thrift store. I suppose there's still time for that.
Be on the look out! Toodles :)
1 comment:
Guess I'm one of the three then ;) It's never a waste to hole up and recover! The harder you work, the more you need that rest when holiday time comes around. May your weeks off be free from all things stressful!
Post a Comment