Since I'm on holidays, I went thrifting. My hobbies and holidays go together, you see. I was ecstatic because for the first time EVER I spotted
this. And a
buddy of it right beside it! I scooped them both up and clicked my heels down the aisles of VV.
My house is slowly become normal looking again. I've done a few small chores each day. Next week, I'll probably spend one day for a big clean. Then every one in my house, human or furry, will be at peace again. Yay.
Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
I love your collection Sharon, I am also a lover of old dishes, etc....I am always on the look-out for pink depression pieces to add to my own collection!!!
You are so weird. I wouldn't be clicking my heels over a random mug or dish ;)
Merry Christmas, my slightly-eccentric friend (and her patient, not-thrift-oriented hubby)! I'll see ya on the 4th.
Cool Collection..If you have an antique collectibles, you can also use them for your home decoration.
Post a Comment