maybe success is measured best by nothing less than our obedience. - J.N.

September 9, 2010

Today

Today I had (most) of my class together for the first time ever. We were only together for the A.M. and it was definitely useful and worthwhile. I have some really great kids! I think we are going to have an excellent year.

Another point of notice... though it is certainly clear that these kindergarten kids are new to "school" and are getting used to the day, it certainly didn't feel like a "first" day of school for me! I suppose it isn't the full meal deal, but still. My mind and my emotional state seem to indicate that it was indeed a smoooooooth day. Yay.

In other news, Sir Husband took Special Needs Kitty to the vet today because that cat had been flinging pus from his ears, along with a bunch of other issues that come and go, yes like the tide. No. Not as predictable as the tide. More like... upset stomach. or car trouble. or BNEs. You just don't know when it's going to happen, but you know that inevitably, it will very likely happen to you.

Does God provide miracles to kitties? He made them too....

Or perhaps He provides some other way, because single visit procedures adding up to almost a K is just not feasible in this family. Barf.

And to end, here is what I had for supper. I came home late. And Brad had fast food because he was late for a meeting (due to Special Needs Kitty).

3 Eggs
3 Chunks of sodium sausage A.K.A. garlic sausage
A few slices of cheddar
2 hashbrown patties MACDONALs style. These magically appeared in my freezer. Via a medium called my sister (I think).

Toodles!


1 comment:

Helen said...

lol yes hashbrowns are mine!!

poor mukky and bank account.