...but here I am! It's a celebratory blog as I've finished ALL my opening comments for the report cards, ALL 39 of them! I'm so happy! I am blessed by a WONDERFUL administration who provided me a personal report card writing day because I have so many reports to write. It was exactly what I needed as I just sat down for a few hours and boom, boom, BOOM!... pounded out what I knew about my kiddies. Yay!
And for another celebratory reason... it's my dear, loving, sweet, hunky, husby's birthday in two days!! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, DEAR MAN! I just love that man...
I can't believe that we've only been married 2 years (o.k. almost married two years...) Feels like we've known each other forever!
Then I think back even more and I can't believe I've only actually known the man for 7 years!! That is mind boggling to think about as, again, it feels like we've known each other forever! Did you know, that when we met, I was only 16 going on 17.... MUAHAHAHAHA... Something like that anyhow. I actually responded to someone a long time ago that Brad was too old for me upon suggesting that he was a romantic option. I just love that man...
Anyway, that dear, sweet man is nearly 28!! WHAT? In a blink of an eye, he won't even be a young adult anymore!! hehehehehehe I'm sorry dear, sweet man. I know you will be mildly embarrassed by my giddy celebratory blog entry. But since you are a dear, sweet man, I know you will love me for it anyway.
I never took pictures of my valentine's bouquet. It's still partially alive too, on our kitchen counter. It was a lovely concoction of purples - beautiful, fragrant, sweet, exotic, luscious PURPLES! I can't resist passionate, pretty, purple things, especially flowers. It was great. Wish I could show it to you, but I guess they're only for my eyes this Valentine's! Maybe next year I'll grace this blog with some passionate purple valentine.
Instead, I'll share pics of one of my classes on a field trip to the RCMP station:
Waiting to go inside for the tour
2 comments:
happy early birthday brad! thanks for the great blog update sharona! love the pics! so happy you got a huge head start on your report cards! that's fab!!!!!!! thinking of you!!!!!! your flowers sounded gorgeous!!!!!! mine are already dead :( hahaha love you lots! xoxox
heheheheee....Nick and I were BOTH 16 when we started dating....which means we've been together 19 years!!!! eek! Please don't mention age around those of a 30-ish persuasion....and reassure Brad that, when he gets there, life just keeps getting better! Happy Birthday Brad and BIG hugs to you xxx
Post a Comment