maybe success is measured best by nothing less than our obedience. - J.N.
June 24, 2008
Humbled
I just discovered chess on our new computer about 15 minutes ago. Fun! I thought.... So I broke into a game against the computer. I'll have you know that in Grade 7 I was on the chess team and spent my lunch hours in the library playing chess. I'll also have you know that in Grade 7 I was quite the stud. I figure that because the girls started to come and watch us all play. Anyways, about 10 minutes after having discovered chess on our new computer, I had been beaten soundly twice. I think the first time it took about 12 moves, the second time it took maybe 5 moves. I'm slightly insulted that the computer doesn't even bother celebrating afterwards. I would...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awwwwww LOL i didn't know wheather to laugh or cry for you brad! don't give up :)
Post a Comment