Brad still works, sometimes overtime. I still go to school, and this month is intensely busy. I also tutor again so that we have a little bit more income.
I enjoy tutoring. Partly because I am seeing it more through an educator's eyes. There is more understanding of what works, what doesn't, why, and where children are at.
I love being a teacher. I love learning to be a teacher.
Last Friday, I participated in the school district staff volleyball tournament. If any person has known me for any period of time, he or she would know that playing volleyball voluntarily is the antithesis of my high school p.e. career. It was fun! I don't know if I'd do it again. I am all for school spirit and team-building. That's why I did it.
Lauren is here for a few months until her big day with Brent. We noted how strange it was that we can just pick up the phone and call each other so normally. Not for too long though...
Our house is a sty. A pig sty. There's stuff everywhere!! AUGH...! At least we are still somewhat making our own food, if our mothers haven't sent us some. But still, we do even if they have. haha...
umm... here are some pics of my school day on halloween:

Here is what was written on Mrs. Spider's back:
My Snidey senses are tingling.
My Snidey senses are tingling.
HAHAHAHAH......
EDIT:::
I just remembered something that should be blogged about: the goodness of God's provision. Intellectually we know that GOd will provide for us whenever we need it, but often emotionally and sometimes mentally (if that's separate from intellectually... I think it is...) we don't really, truly believe this. But when we least expect it, God sends money our way whether in the random everyday amounts for groceries, or larger sums for education payments, debts, and home, it is somehow always made available. This isn't to say that we spend frivolously and extravagantly because God will pay for it, not by a long shot! But there is no black-cloud burden of worry about where we can get more money to pay for my tuition, or tight penny-pinching for eco/green products among other things. OF COURSE God just knows. OF COURSE He just gives. What a blessed life we live. We live SOOooOOOooOOoo comfortably and privileged. Why should we live any more comfortably than those in our DTES Hope in Shadows Calender, for example? No reason really, except we don't deserve our life any more than "have-nots". Sigh...
Check out the Hope in Shadows link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Purchase a calender especially if you appreciate photography!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDIT:::
I just remembered something that should be blogged about: the goodness of God's provision. Intellectually we know that GOd will provide for us whenever we need it, but often emotionally and sometimes mentally (if that's separate from intellectually... I think it is...) we don't really, truly believe this. But when we least expect it, God sends money our way whether in the random everyday amounts for groceries, or larger sums for education payments, debts, and home, it is somehow always made available. This isn't to say that we spend frivolously and extravagantly because God will pay for it, not by a long shot! But there is no black-cloud burden of worry about where we can get more money to pay for my tuition, or tight penny-pinching for eco/green products among other things. OF COURSE God just knows. OF COURSE He just gives. What a blessed life we live. We live SOOooOOOooOOoo comfortably and privileged. Why should we live any more comfortably than those in our DTES Hope in Shadows Calender, for example? No reason really, except we don't deserve our life any more than "have-nots". Sigh...
Check out the Hope in Shadows link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Purchase a calender especially if you appreciate photography!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:
MRS. SPIDEY!!! i love it! hahaha
you know i just realized that the kids must call you Mrs. Snider at school...! hahaha did it feel funny at first? i'm sure you're used to it now and love the fact that it shows you're married.
HAHA nice poll
I'm guessing Brad was the only one that voted for Sharon?
HAHAHAHA
MRS SPIDER MRS SPIDER!!!
Post a Comment